Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rob mohn

2017 Tough Like RORR

5 posts in this topic

Pre-entry for Tough Like RORR opens up 5/1/17 at 8pm. Same 2 day format as used in the past. $12,000 purse for top 10 finishing riders.

4 classes  Pro/AA, A,B and 45+. We have a lot of good product that we are going to give to the A,B and 45+ classes, so if a top 10 finish isn't likely you can still win some great product with-in your class.

We have added 5+ miles of new gnarly trail, but as in past years it is all ride-able. There are no stoppers, tough hill climbs all have longer/easier bypasses. Exhaustion will stop you not our course.

Check out www.rorr.org for more info

Again with the no C class? Not even a 30+ option at least? Guess myself and buddies are poop out of luck again. What is the reasoning behind this decision?

I entered the first year, and even showed up knowing it had/was pouring buckets.  Sure I had no chance at making Sunday's race, but at least I had the opportunity to ride. Or whatever it was I was doing in that slop fest :D

Edited by Joe Haefner

Joe,

RORR would love for you to race our event. Sign-up in he B class, race and then go back to whatever class you usually compete in for other ECEA events. TLR is a stand alone type event and will not bump you to B.

Bring your friends and see how far you can get. Sat races are not much more difficult than our typical ECEA events. Sun 1st race is a little harder and then we throw in all the good stuff for the final event, (TLR).

Tough Like RORR will make you a better rider.

Joe,

I had just started enduros last year and raced C class up until the final 6 races.  I also partook in TLR because I like a challenge.  RORR did not disappoint.  I was the last "finisher" in the main after fighting through some mechanical adversity.  If you truly like a challenge, go for it, you won't regret it.