East Coast Enduro Association: How well will you ride in 2012 depends on how you practice this winter. - East Coast Enduro Association

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How well will you ride in 2012 depends on how you practice this winter.

#1 User is offline   Rich Lafferty 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: ECEA - Club Member

Posted 23 November 2011 - 08:01 PM

Hello all,

I still have openings for this coming Saturdays Adult (15 and up) riding school. Lets get to work and have some fun in the proccess learning how to ride faster, safer and in more control. Learn proper body position, practice techniques to make you a better rider quicker than just pounding laps. We will work on starts,turns,hills,logs, whoops and more. The cost is $125 per person for a full day of schooling. Lunch will be provided! To reserve your spot for this class please call 609-774-8165 and leave a message. Here is a link to my latest blog with tons of free info for you to help you ride better. http://richlaffertyr...s.blogspot.com/

Thanks, Rich Lafferty

#2 User is offline   Valdis Sustko 

• Board Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 November 2011 - 08:02 PM

Rich,

Will you have any classes in December?

View PostRich Lafferty, on 23 November 2011 - 08:01 PM, said:

Hello all,

I still have openings for this coming Saturdays Adult (15 and up) riding school. Lets get to work and have some fun in the proccess learning how to ride faster, safer and in more control. Learn proper body position, practice techniques to make you a better rider quicker than just pounding laps. We will work on starts,turns,hills,logs, whoops and more. The cost is $125 per person for a full day of schooling. Lunch will be provided! To reserve your spot for this class please call 609-774-8165 and leave a message. Here is a link to my latest blog with tons of free info for you to help you ride better. http://richlaffertyr...s.blogspot.com/

Thanks, Rich Lafferty

#3 User is offline   ken wadle 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Ridge Riders M.C.
  • Interests:Skiing, Shooting, Sharking & Burning Fossil Fuel

Posted 29 November 2011 - 10:13 PM

Hey Rich how do we watch the videos ? Is the old website still active or do we sign in to the new website ? I signed up for the video clip membership and can't find the link to sign in. Thanks.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users