East Coast Enduro Association: A Couple Questions - East Coast Enduro Association

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

A Couple Questions Enduro's

#1 User is offline   Dale Sonnenschein 

  • Board VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 120
  • Joined: 03-February 04
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Rock Hill NY

Posted 24 February 2009 - 07:47 AM

Hello, I want to try a few enduros this year and I have a few questions. 1- In NY you can only register an off road bike with an ATV plate.Is this ok for NJ enduros? 2- I got an ECEA card a few years ago and it shows me as a C rider.I have been racing harescrambles for a few years and I ride the A class now. Can I ride the A class in an ECEA event? Do I need a new card? 3- Are enduros still a time keeping event?
THanks for any help.


#2 User is offline   CARL REHATCHEK 

  • Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Central Jersey Competition Rider
  • Posts: 4,319
  • Joined: 28-August 01
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tamaqua, Pa
  • Interests:Trial riding and enduros..The rougher the better..
    Watching old people get older

Posted 28 February 2009 - 07:58 PM


Call each club(ANY STATE) as some are closed course events.. Even if they don't list it PLEASE call and check with them.

If you ride any other series and are "A" you would ride the "A" class at any ECEA Event.. H/S or Enduro

Time keeping .. Yes, No and maybe... Each event has its own style unless it's like the Foggy National(National rules)

Some may do start controls.. some check in and out.. Some do a mix of both.. but the answer to your real question is yes you would still need a comp or another form of timekeeping equipment..

Hope it helps

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users