East Coast Enduro Association: DELAWARE STATE ENDURO - East Coast Enduro Association

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

DELAWARE STATE ENDURO Scoring and results

#1 User is offline   Charles Stapleford Jr. 

• "Has too much time at work to surf the Internet"
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 May 2011 - 05:01 PM

My post earlier was an explanation as to why we omitted the reset in the sluce option on our confirmation posting. Evidently, not everyone understands the philosophy. Nevertheless, our ECEA rule book page 14 paragraph G; contradicts my orginal position. Without beating a subject to death; and moving on for the good of the sport; I the referee of DER have chosen not to DQ the six riders and scored their cards in a manner fair to everyone. That being said, The proper proceedure for disagreeing with a run referee's call is to request from the club the ECEA appeal form. FILL OUT THE FORM, pay the registration fee and submit it to the referee the same day as the event. We encourage anyone not happy with an initial decision to take advantage of our appeal process procedure. Thanks to everyone for their criticisms and all the praises. Keep in mind we're trying to do the best we know how to provide a fun, challanging and competitive enduro. CHAR-lee Referee DER.

#2 User is offline   Jim Henderson 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ECEA - Club Member

Posted 20 May 2011 - 05:37 PM

Results have been posted at DelawareEnduroRiders.com

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users