East Coast Enduro Association: Several XR/CRF 100 bikes stolen - East Coast Enduro Association

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Several XR/CRF 100 bikes stolen

#1 User is offline   sven ostrowski 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: ECEA Member

Posted 07 November 2011 - 09:19 AM

Sorry I don't have my ECEA Club status turned on to post this under the open mic section. I belong to NESBA, Road Racing / Track Day Club. I just wanted to get the word out
that these bikes were stolen from Cornerspeed's Motorcycle School. Thanks Sven

Dear NESBA Member,

We have recently learned of a theft at the Cornerspeed School in Spencer, NC where several of their Honda XR/CRF 100 dirt bikes, helmets, and other protective gear have been stolen.We know many of you have attended the Cornerspeed/Cornerspin Schools and encourage everyone to keep and eye out and report any information you may find on message boards or suspicious/similar items on sites such as e-bay or craigslist to the Spencer, NC police department or Cornerspeed directly.
NESBA will offer a free track-day or Elite Membership (member’s choice) to the member that provides information leading to the arrest of those responsible for this crime.
As members of the motorcycle community, we need to work together and do our part in thwarting crimes of this nature.

“Aaron Stevenson is well respected in the motorcycle community and many of our members enjoy attending his courses”, comments Bob Blandford, NESBA President. “As a member of this community, we encourage our members to be on the lookout and share any information they may find with the Spencer, NC authorities”.
Earlier this year, the Vesrah Suzuki Team was defrauded by a man who purchased two of the team’s retired AMA-spec GSXR-600 race bikes using a forged cashier’s check. Outraged fans and motorcycle enthusiasts spread the word in the WERA and other motorcycle/racing forums ultimately leading to an arrest -and- recovery of the stolen bikes and equipment. We hope that this sort of industry “watch” will help discourage crimes like these.
Please report any information to:
Spencer, NC police department: (704) 633-3574

Aaron Stevenson or Sharon Johnson: (704) 332-3147 or cornerspeed@carolina.rr.com

Thanks for all your support

NESBA

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users