East Coast Enduro Association: DER 2011 H/S @ Blue Diamond - East Coast Enduro Association

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

DER 2011 H/S @ Blue Diamond Saturday Youth Events

#1 User is offline   Charles Stapleford Jr. 

• "Has too much time at work to surf the Internet"
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 November 2011 - 11:01 AM

Delaware Enduro Riders Hare Scrambles @ the Blue Diamond MX facility on November 19, 2011. Last H/S of the year, and first ever DER H/S on Saturday. Special prepared course for 50cc event starting @ 12:30 for 30 minutes. None of the MX track will be used for this event. Complete course within sight of supporters. OUR pee-wee IS ANOTHER FIRST. None of the MX track will be used. We have grass track, pine woods and new trail. Another spectator friendly course. Saturday start @ 1:30 and will run for 1hr. OUR FANTASTIC course for our youth event starting @ 3pm will run one hour 30 minutes using all of the MX track, practice track, SUPER MOTO COURSE, woods trails, grass track, corn field maze and sand plant flat track. All camping will be available Fri. and Sat. Blue Diamond will be open for practice Sat. from 9am till 3pm. Food will be available all day sat. & sun. Don't miss the last event of the year, spring is a long time away.

#2 User is offline   Kenneth Held 

• ECEA Executive Board - Vice President
  • Group: Ocean County Competition Riders
  • Interests:ECEA Vice President
    HARE SCRAMBLES COMMITTEE

Posted 14 November 2011 - 12:28 PM

Charlie, will u be using the kids motox track?

#3 User is offline   Charles Stapleford Jr. 

• Group: Members

Posted 14 November 2011 - 01:18 PM

The kids mx track will be open for sat. practice too. We will not be using it for 50's or the pee-wee events. aLL TRACKS WILL CLOSE @ 3pm. The youth at 3pm may or may-not be using the kids mx track for their event. Tim and Larry indicated they may not utilize the kids mx track in the youth event either. .

#4 User is offline   Paul Freeman 

• Group: Delaware Enduro Riders
  • Interests:Hare Scramble / MX / Mountain Biking / Photography

Posted 20 November 2011 - 10:52 PM

Thanks to all that came out to participate in our Fall HS race at Blue Diamond. The weather and course was perfect, which helped provide a great weekend of racing.

I was able to shoot all of the events (Saturday & Sunday), and for now, have the images from Saturdays races available (what I will call the "Youth, 65cc, and 50cc events") Links below:

Youth: click HERE
65cc: click HERE
50cc: click HERE

Note- there are many ways to view the photos; one that I like is the "slideshow" (click button at top right of picture site). IF... you have a question, please don't hesitate to contact me. Thanks, and I hope you all enjoy the photos!
Best regards,

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users