East Coast Enduro Association: Racers in Norhtern NJ or NY - East Coast Enduro Association

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Racers in Norhtern NJ or NY

#1 User is offline   Jake Gershen 

• Board Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 February 2012 - 12:07 AM

Any of you ECEA guys from Northern NJ or NY? I live in Yonkers, NY and have been racing NETRA for the past 2 years. I race B Open for now. No matter where I race, NETRA or ECEA it seems all of the races are between 2 and 3 hours from me, at least. I've never done and ECEA race but am doing the Sandy Lane next month. I'd like to try to do a bunch of ECEA races this year, both Harescrambles and Enduros. Always helps if there are people that aren't too far away who would like to ride, train, and carpool to races together. Fuel's expensive these days.

thanks
Jake

This post has been edited by Jake Gershen: 23 February 2012 - 12:08 AM

#2 User is offline   norm harris jr 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Ridge Riders M.C.

Posted 23 February 2012 - 03:54 PM

Hey Jake
We a few members not too far from you
Send me an email at ktmridgerider@yahoo.com
I will try and hook you up
Welcome aboard
Norm
RRMC
Prez

#3 User is offline   bryan westervelt 

• Board Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 12 March 2012 - 07:48 PM

View Postnorm harris jr, on 23 February 2012 - 03:54 PM, said:

Hey Jake
Welcome aboard
Norm
RRMC
Prez

hey i live in rockland county n.y and i always go solo im actually looking for someone to car pool with to save some money on gas and tolls. let me know if your interested i do all ecea enduros and a fair amount of hare scrambles

#4 User is offline   Jake Gershen 

• Board Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 12 March 2012 - 08:48 PM

View Postbryan westervelt, on 12 March 2012 - 07:48 PM, said:

Hey Jake
Welcome aboard
Norm
RRMC
Prez

hey i live in rockland county n.y and i always go solo im actually looking for someone to car pool with to save some money on gas and tolls. let me know if your interested i do all ecea enduros and a fair amount of hare scrambles

Im definitely interested. Where in Rockland? Are you going to the Sandy Lane? My truck already has myself and another guy in it and both our bikes in the bed, but Id definitely like to meet you down there and put a face to a name, and carpool to future events. My rider number for Sandy Lane is 58E I think, I do not have the sheet in front of me. Also, Im more of a harescrambler than an enduro rider but if Im not mistaken that means that I am on minute 58, no? KTM 525 EXC with FDNY graphics and #1529 on yellow backgrounds...say whats up if you see me.

#5 User is offline   Jake Gershen 

• Board Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:10 PM

View PostJake Gershen, on 12 March 2012 - 08:48 PM, said:

Hey Jake
Welcome aboard
Norm
RRMC
Prez

Im definitely interested. Where in Rockland? Are you going to the Sandy Lane? My truck already has myself and another guy in it and both our bikes in the bed, but Id definitely like to meet you down there and put a face to a name, and carpool to future events. My rider number for Sandy Lane is 58E I think, I do not have the sheet in front of me. Also, Im more of a harescrambler than an enduro rider but if Im not mistaken that means that I am on minute 58, no? KTM 525 EXC with FDNY graphics and #1529 on yellow backgrounds...say whats up if you see me.

correction, Im on minute 56...56e

#6 User is offline   bryan westervelt 

• Board Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 13 March 2012 - 06:54 PM

View PostJake Gershen, on 13 March 2012 - 12:10 PM, said:

Hey Jake
Welcome aboard
Norm
RRMC
Prez

im from nanuet actually ill be at sandy lane im on line 48-b im on a white 2012 ktm 250 xc with the number 313 on it look me up.. im always looking for peaple to carpool with or to just ride in general

#7 User is offline   Jake Gershen 

• Board Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:55 PM

View Postbryan westervelt, on 13 March 2012 - 06:54 PM, said:

View PostJake Gershen, on 13 March 2012 - 12:10 PM, said:

Hey Jake
Welcome aboard
Norm
RRMC
Prez

im from nanuet actually ill be at sandy lane im on line 48-b im on a white 2012 ktm 250 xc with the number 313 on it look me up.. im always looking for peaple to carpool with or to just ride in general

excellent. ill see you there and definitely stop and introduce myself. I cant friggin wait for this race.

#8 User is offline   Torr Bennetta 

• Board Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:47 AM

Bryan-
I live right in Nanuet! I don't know anyone nearby that rides. I hit some ECEA & NETRA, but mostly PA State HS races. Would love to share costs, train, etc.

Hey Jake
Welcome aboard
Norm
RRMC
Prez

#9 User is offline   bryan westervelt 

• Board Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 13 April 2012 - 07:56 PM

View PostTorr Bennetta, on 13 April 2012 - 05:47 AM, said:

Bryan-
I live right in Nanuet! I don't know anyone nearby that rides. I hit some ECEA & NETRA, but mostly PA State HS races. Would love to share costs, train, etc.

Hey Jake
Welcome aboard
Norm
RRMC
Prez

get in touch with me i ride just about every weekend my number is 845-222-2967. i also have a few local areas to do a little riding also so if your interested

#10 User is offline   bryan westervelt 

• Board Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:02 PM

View Postbryan westervelt, on 13 April 2012 - 07:56 PM, said:

Bryan-

Hey Jake
Welcome aboard
Norm
RRMC
Prez
so shoot me a text and we can meet up

get in touch with me i ride just about every weekend my number is 845-222-2967. i also have a few local areas to do a little riding also so if your interested

#11 User is offline   Nick Tooney 

• Board Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 06 July 2012 - 07:40 AM

Anyone going to the Barbed Wire Enduro this weekend from NYC? I'm looking for a ride, and can split gas and whatnot.

Best,
Nick

View Postbryan westervelt, on 13 April 2012 - 08:02 PM, said:

View Postbryan westervelt, on 13 April 2012 - 07:56 PM, said:

Bryan-

Hey Jake
Welcome aboard
Norm
RRMC
Prez
so shoot me a text and we can meet up

#12 User is offline   Torr Bennetta 

• Board Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 04 April 2013 - 08:39 AM

Anyone going to the Greenbriar Enduro on 4/21/13???? In Rockland and looking for a ride. I can pay portion of tolls & gas if anyone can help!!! Thanks

#13 User is offline   Torr Bennetta 

• Board Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:39 AM

Anybody looking to carpool from Northern NJ/NY metro area for any of the remaining Fall races??

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users