East Coast Enduro Association: Louisiana Supercross Tickets - East Coast Enduro Association

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Louisiana Supercross Tickets April 14th

#1 User is offline   Bryan Shaffer 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: No Card No Club

Posted 31 March 2012 - 05:25 PM

I have 7 consecutive premium seats from end of row that I will not be able to use and am looking to at least recover the face value + broker fee of $38.00 per seat.

BTW- I bought these tickets back in November and they are nice seats...

Shoot me an email if interested and I will give you seat numbers so you can see the location.

Bryan at: WFOone@comcast.net

#2 User is offline   CARL REHATCHEK 

• Group: Central Jersey Competition Rider
  • Interests:Trial riding and enduros..The rougher the better..
    Watching old people get older

Posted 31 March 2012 - 07:26 PM

JJ back out on ya ??? :ph34r:

#3 User is offline   Bryan Shaffer 

Posted 01 April 2012 - 10:17 PM

My son is in a state competition that is out of town and if he wins he gets a full scholarship so my wife and I want to be there for him.

As far as jj is concerned..... I will not post what I think because my mother always said "If you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything"

#4 User is offline   CARL REHATCHEK 

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:22 AM

Bryan,

Tell your son Congrates on making it to States and hope he gets the scholarship..

JJ would not have been able to sit with you anyway as I heard he was picked to be the "30 second" girl but he found out that it involved "Timekeeping" so he turned it down.. B)

#5 User is offline   Bryan Shaffer 

Posted 02 April 2012 - 02:26 PM

View PostCARL REHATCHEK, on 02 April 2012 - 07:22 AM, said:

Bryan,

Tell your son Congrates on making it to States and hope he gets the scholarship..

JJ would not have been able to sit with you anyway as I heard he was picked to be the "30 second" girl but he found out that it involved "Timekeeping" so he turned it down.. B)

He is participating in the Skills USA competition as a sound engineer and took 2nd last year in the competition as a junior. This year he is a senior with much more experience and is more relaxed and confident about what he is doing. Obviously we have high hopes for him this year and want to be there for support.

As for jj, screw him and good riddens.....LOL

BTW- The tickets are section 142 row 31 seats 1 thru 7.

#6 User is offline   SCOTT SIEGMEISTER 

• Group: ECEA - Club Member
  • Interests:MOTORCYCLES,SKIING,FISHING AND GUNS

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:13 PM

Bryan, I was a live sound engineer and worked in many recording studios as a recording engineer.

This was one of the best times in my life, I did many live concerts and had the opportunity to work some of the best musicans in the world on stage and in the studio. The list of famous artist is long.

I had some GREAT engineers to work with and learn from, they where dynamite people on top of it.

If I can help your son in anyway in regards to answering any questions please let me know.

Best regards,

Scott

#7 User is offline   Bryan Shaffer 

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:04 PM

View PostSCOTT SIEGMEISTER, on 02 April 2012 - 09:13 PM, said:

Bryan, I was a live sound engineer and worked in many recording studios as a recording engineer.

This was one of the best times in my life, I did many live concerts and had the opportunity to work some of the best musicans in the world on stage and in the studio. The list of famous artist is long.

I had some GREAT engineers to work with and learn from, they where dynamite people on top of it.

If I can help your son in anyway in regards to answering any questions please let me know.

Best regards,

Scott

Scott

Thanks much, I will pass the offer on to my son.

He is presently interning part time at a local Reading TV station and is set to school at the PA Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences in Philly this fall.

I will be attending the tri county enduro this year and if you will be there and don't mind we will look you up after the race.

If that's cool I will try to get my son to pit for me that day and maybe he can pick your brain for a few minutes after the race. Beer is on me....

Thanks again, Bryan

#8 User is offline   brian gogal 

• Board Charter Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: High Mountain Dirt Riders

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:33 PM

bryan,

tell your son way to go. wish they had that at tamaqua high school when i went there. anyways..
i am a recoding engineer have ran a recording studio for 5yrs (along side of painting helmets) thats what i went to school for.
i won't be at tri county but ill be at rorr hs and our shot gun enduro so if hes there we can talk and exchange numbers ...he is always welcome to sit in
on a session or two.

#9 User is offline   Bryan Shaffer 

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:03 PM

View Postbrian gogal, on 03 April 2012 - 07:33 PM, said:

bryan,

tell your son way to go. wish they had that at tamaqua high school when i went there. anyways..
i am a recoding engineer have ran a recording studio for 5yrs (along side of painting helmets) thats what i went to school for.
i won't be at tri county but ill be at rorr hs and our shot gun enduro so if hes there we can talk and exchange numbers ...he is always welcome to sit in
on a session or two.

Brian

Thanks. I will pass that on to him.

He has been in Vo Tech since 10th grade and the program is supposed to be the best in the state....

#10 User is offline   CARL REHATCHEK 

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:31 PM

Going to "STATES" in V.I.C.A skills competition was always a blast. We did regionals up North then We were always down @ the Host hotel were the ECEA banquets have been and they would shuttle us to Stevens Trade for the actual the competition itself.

Went as a Junior and was runner up and then won it in the Autobody class as my senior year.

Gathers alot of conversations and connections when interviewing and at resume presentations..

Best words I can give him is be polite( which he always is) so that is easy the easy part,relax and let the natural ability do the work and most importantly don't overexplain any answers to questions when asked.. Just good clean soild answers will have him rise to the top..

Good luck...

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users